søndag den 27. januar 2008

What all Nerd Girls are really like underneath:

40s Burlesque Goddesses
I got some underwear from What Katie Did for x-mas and it’s the coolest underwear I’ve seen in a long time. The designs are inspired by 40s and 50s lingerie with girdles, corsets, stockings – the works. However the different styles make it possible to tune down the burlesque a bit if you want.
But the coolness of What Katie Did is not only in the designs – even though that’s what attracted me in the first place.
The fact that the cup-sizes range from B-E (UK sizes) made me happy as well. Here in Denmark the lingerie market for curvy girls is quite limited. I loooove lingerie, but I still have a problem with spending more money on one bra, than I would on a pair of boots or a plane ticket to London, for that matter. H&M still haven’t come around cup-sizes larger than C and popular brands like Triumph and Femilet still, in my view, put comfort above style.
The lingerie from What Katie Did is sexy and affordable – especially when it’s on sale.
So deep down and underneath it all, who can resist looking and feeling like Rita Hayworth or Marlene Dietrich ?

Ingen kommentarer: