torsdag den 21. august 2008

Summer all over again

This summer has just disappeared and I don’t really feel like, I’ve really enjoyed it completely. For example I’ve only been to the beach once this whole summer.
Part of the reason is the fact that I’ve been working a lot and the other part is the weather which has, when ever I had my time off, not really been swimming pool-like. So now, when it already feels a bit like fall I still dream of a hot day and a swimming pool.
On that note it time to reintroduce to coolest bathing suits and bikinis – a little late, I know – but who can argue with the elegance of Ester Williams?
Honestly, her bathing style is the classiest ever. And I’m actually looking to see if I can find any bathing suits or bikinis in her style, even though it might just be for next year…
Check out this cool performance - who cares about looking good when your by the pool side, it’s all about how you look under the water!

Ingen kommentarer: