mandag den 2. juni 2008

Do you believe?

She’ll be visiting this year’s Roskilde festival – and even though I’m way too nerdy to get into the muddy mood of festival going - I really wouldn’t mind hearing her live. Brooklyn hipster Santogold makes just the kind of music you want to hear on a summer evening like this.

Summer has for some reason decided to come early to Copenhagen and these past few days you completly forget that this is a so called nordic country of wind and cool air. - oh no, the heat is on and in this hot city, you need an energy boost with good vibrations.

Santigold reminds me of M.I.A. but her tracks vary much more in style and tone. I think she might even prove to be more interesting than M.I.A in the long run. Take a look at her video for LES Artistes:

Ingen kommentarer: