fredag den 3. april 2009

Place of the month in April

I realize that I'm a bit behind on the places of the month. Therefore let's go straight to this month's place: Copenhagen's coolest vintage shop Décor.


For the lovely Queens of vintage I recently wrote a guide to the vintage shopping in Copenhagen and there I mentioned my ultimate favourite shop Décor in Rørmersgade next to Nørreport station.
This shop really has all you need for a good vintage shop: beautiful dresses, mysterious and unique accessories, plus original and funny things you don't find anywhere else. But what makes this shop especially cool is that it also deals in vintage bridal wear and men's wear.
And another reason why I like it so much is the fact that it has the friendliest owner, who will help you with anything you need. The shop has clothes dating back to the 1890s and the shop's owner once told me that she has even received pieces from the Queen of Denmark's own tailor, so maybe if you look carefully, you might just find some leftovers from a royal closet....

1 kommentar:

Romeika sagde ...

I've seen it from the outside, but never entered in it. This post made me really curious about the store!